This company has not made it in the top 9 precious metals companies. It simply does not have enough customer feedback or reviews disclosed on major sites like TrustLink, Business Consumer Alliance, etc. To see what companies made it in the top 9, click here.
|WEBSITE||PHONE #||BBB |
Although Amerigold’s major fees are undisclosed (and are most likely variable based on the principal investment amount), it is known that they charge a $125 initial setup fee for new accounts and an $85 annual administration fee.
Since the IRS has recently approved investing in precious metals with retirement assets (other than the initial American Gold Eagle which was always approved), gold IRA companies are popping up left and right cashing in on the movement. This has recently led to many cases of fraud and scams.
Although there are no known cases of fraud against Amerigold, there is not enough information on this company available from customer reviews.
So who do we recommend? Click here to find out.
- Minimal information available on major third-party review sites
- No known cases of fraud
- Zero BBB complaints filed (since October 2014)
- No TrustLink customer reviews
- BCA complaints unknown
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- Minimum purchase amount is only $2000
- No known customer complaints
- Approved dealer listed with the US Mint
- Good standing with the BBB
- Digital IRA application not offered
- Not enough of a known reputation
- Not an ICTA member
- Not TRUSTe verified
Phone #: 1-720-870-8021
Address: 19627 E Fair Dr, Aurora, CO 80016
Overall Company Rating: