NOTE: For a quick overview of all the precious metals companies we have researched and reviewed, please see our comparison table. If you are unfamiliar with investing in precious metals and why, please start here. We recommend you contact each company on your own and investigate thoroughly before making a commitment.
The SACDC voted Birch Gold Group #2 by a narrow (but well-defined) margin having taken many factors into account.
|WEBSITE||PHONE #||BBB |
|birchgold.com||1-800-355-2116||A+||$90 Setup + $160 Annual + Scaled|
The main reason Birch Gold Group is below Regal Assets is because of their higher fees. They particularly have a high markup on their numismatic gold and silver coins. The CEO, Laith Alsarraf, also has a history of working in the online adult entertainment industry. Having said that, Birch Gold Group still carries an A+ BBB and 5-star TrustLink rating. Birch Gold comes in at a very close second and should provide a good all-around experience for any future customers.
Birch Gold Group Reputation
- A+ rating with the BBB
- 5-star TrustLink rating (30 reviews since May 13th, 2014)
- AAA with the BCA and 0 complaints
- 10+ years in the industry
- Allegedly has good customer service
- Good, long-standing reputation
- Great BBB rating (0 complaints)
- Excellent TrustLink reviews record
- U.S. Mint listed dealer
- Claims of selling gold and silver coins at a 30% markup
- Founder and CEO tied to online adult entertainment industry
- They strongly believe in investing in numismatic coins (which are quite risky for the buyer)
- Not an ICTA member
- Not TRUSTe verified
Phone #: 1-800-355-2116
Address: 3500 West Olive Avenue, Suite 730, Burbank, CA 91505
Overall Company Rating: