For the #1 voted company, click here, or see our top 9 comparison table. To learn the basics of how a gold retirement account works, start here. We highly recommend you contact each of the companies you’ve selected on your own and investigate thoroughly before making a commitment. Be sure to ask them to disclose all fees before transferring any funds.
The SACDC voted Capital Gold Group #3 by a narrow (but well-defined) margin having taken many factors into account.
|WEBSITE||PHONE #||BBB |
Coming in a close 3rd, Capital Gold Group (CGG) falls slightly short of Birch Gold and Regal Assets because of the 10 complaints closed with the Business Consumer Alliance (read more). Four of those complaints were answered with a refusal to make an adjustment. To be fair, we have to point out that the refusal to comply with the consumer request was likely due to the terms of the agreement the consumer signed when making a purchase or rollover.
They only have a total of 1 complaint closed with the BBB regarding sales or advertising issues, and still hold a solid A+ rating.
Capital Gold Group Reputation
- A+ BBB rating
- 5-star TrustLink rating (142 reviews since May 16th, 2014)
- Many TrustLink reports show a large number of customers are very happy with customer service and account representatives
- Recognized as a “safe business” by RipoffReport.com
- ICTA member
- 10 BCA complaints (click here for detailed business/customer dialog for all complaints)
- Sliding scale fees (CGG uses Self Directed IRA Services as their custodian which does not charge a flat fee but a fee based on the investment amount)
- Allegations of fraud in 2007 (see KATU News article here)
- No digital IRA application
- Not TRUSTe verified
- Not a U.S. Mint listed dealer
- Scaled account fees
Phone #: 1-800-510-9594
Address: 21700 Oxnard St Ste 600 Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Overall Company Rating