This company has not yet made it in SACDC’s top 9 precious metals companies. Overall, Colorado Gold has a good online reputation but has only been BBB accredited since 2010. There are 0 BBB complaints, no TrustLink reviews, and no BCA accreditation. To see what companies made it in the top 9, click here.
|WEBSITE||PHONE #||BBB |
With little to no information available on trusted third party review sites, Colorado Gold seems to be a bit of a newcomer in the precious metals industry, let alone the physical assets retirement industry. Although there have been no consumer complaints found, there is not enough information available about Colorado Gold for it to be placed in our top 9.
NOTE: Upon searching for whether this company has ever conducted fraud, please DO NOT confuse the subject of this article with the company named Colorado Gold. They are a completely separate entity!
Colorado Gold Reputation
- A+ rating with the BBB (accredited since 2010)
- No TrustLink rating (0 reviews – circa October 2014)
- Zero BBB complaints closed in the last 3 years
- No BCA accreditation
- No known fraud allegations
- No known customer complaints
- Untarnished BBB rating
- Upfront pricing easily visible on their website’s homepage
- Prefers New Direction IRA as custodian
- Offers three custodian options
- Fairly new company
- Not an ICTA member
- Not TRUSTe verified
- Not an official U.S. Mint listed dealer
- Digital IRA application not available
- High, scaled fees
Phone #: 1-888-786-8822
Address: 222 S 5th St, Montrose, CO 81401
Overall Company Rating: