NOTE: For a quick overview of all the precious metals companies we have researched and reviewed, please see our comparison table. If you are unfamiliar with investing in precious metals and why, please start here. We recommend you contact each company on your own and investigate thoroughly before making a commitment.
The SACDC voted Rosland Capital #7 by a narrow (but well-defined) margin having taken many factors into account.
|WEBSITE||PHONE #||BBB |
With dissatisfied customers reporting between a 20% – 35% markup on gold (mainly numismatics), Rosland Capital suffers in TrustLink ratings and reviews. However, they maintain a A-rating with the Better Business Bureau and an exemplary AAA rating with the Business Consumer Alliance. With no official research results regarding Rosland Capital’s fees (other than customer reports), SACDC still ranks this well-known precious metals firm in the top 9, but we advise consumers to take precautions and contact Rosland Capital by phone to inquire about their fees if considering making a purchase from this company.
*We strongly recommend getting their explicit and legally binding Terms of Service regarding any and all fees in writing before making a commitment to this company.
**We believe it is important to disclose that this company is still relatively new (est. 06/19/2008) and may be experiencing growing pains. SACDC realizes all companies should be given time and a chance to establish their reputation. Check back later for updates and/or changes in SACDC rankings.
Rosland Capital Reputation
- Strong rating with the Business Consumer Alliance – AAA-rating (highest rating possible)
- A-rating with the Better Business Bureau (where A+ is the highest)
- 3-star TrustLink rating based on 21 customer reviews
- BBB-accredited since 2008 (which negatively impacted their overall score as they are simply too new)
- No known government actions against this company
- No official, judicial reports of fraud
- AAA-rating with the BCA
- A-rating with BBB
- Good customer service during purchase process (even reported by those who registered complaints with our trusted sources)
- Very high reported markups and fees (information derived by SACDC strictly from consumer complaints, not an official, legally-binding ToS – please verify on your own merit)
- Large volume of consumer complaints from various official sources (BBB, BCA, TrustLink, Ripoff Reports, Complaints List, Complaints Board, and others)
- Biased towards promoting numismatic coins vs. bullion (Click Here To Understand The Risks!)
Phone #: 1-800-461-1246
Address: 1333 2nd St #200, Santa Monica, CA 90401-4100
Overall Company Rating: